How To Create Your Clinical Directory Profile
Creating your profile in the Clinical Directory is fast and easy. The following steps will guide you through the process. If you still have questions, please visit our Support Center.
1. Login to your account. After logging in, you will be taken to your profile. If for some reason you are not taken to your profile, you can access it by clicking My Profile in the main menu.
2. Click the icon and select 'Edit Profile.' After registering, you'll be redirected to your profile page. Click the icon just to the bottom right of your cover photo placeholder and a dropdown menu will appear. Select Edit Profile from this menu and your profile page will enter edit mode.
3. Upload a cover photo (optional). Click the icon on the cover photo placeholder to browse your computer for a cover photo. For the best appearance, select a .jpeg format photo that's 1500px wide by 500px tall at a resolution of 72ppi.
4. Upload a profile photo (optional). Click the icon on the profile photo placeholder to browse your computer for a profile photo. For the best appearance, select a .jpeg format photo that's 500px wide by 500px tall at a resolution of 72ppi.
5. Complete your profile. Scroll down below the photos and you'll find all the fields for your profile. Complete all the items that apply. Clicking in many of the fields will trigger a selection menu, like the one pictured below. You can select as many responses or "tags" that apply to you. You can write more extensively in the bio areas at the bottom of your profile.
6. Save your profile. Click the 'Update Profile' button at the bottom of the page to save your profile and exit edit mode. You can also scroll up the page and click the icon that appears to the bottom right of the cover photo, as shown in the image below.
6. Logout or visit other areas of the site. To logout, select 'Clinical Directory Logout' from the main menu at the top of the page. You can also search the Clinical Directory while you're still logged in by selecting 'Clinical Directory' from the main menu. You can visit your profile anytime by selecting 'My Profile' from the main menu when you're logged in.